Since ancient times, Ravintsara has been used to fight infections. Known as Ho oil, the Ravintsara that we are referring to is the one grown in Madagascar and should not be confused with Ravensara. The Ravintsara that we are referring to has a fresh, eucalyptus like, earthy scent, and is distilled from the leaves of trees. This version has a higher content of eucalyptol and tends to be well tolerated by most people. Ravintsara is widely used in the traditional medicinal world as a form of tonic for fighting viral infections.
During the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), and even beyond, there are many reasons why you should incorporate Ravintsara into you day to day activities.
- Ravintsara possesses excellent antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties.
- This essential oil gem is said to work on viral illnesses relating to the respiratory system and also the immune system.
- When diffused or used in rubs for your body, Ravintsara may aid in the relief of laryngitis, bronchitis, irritated sinuses and allergies.
- It is an uplifting oil known to help with depression. The worries caused by Covid-19 may have caused many people to experience depression and Ravintsara is a natural elixir that can help with this feeling. Kurt Schnaubelt Ph.D, wrote in his book The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils that Ravintsara can be used as a nerve tonic or as an anti-depressant.
- Ravintsara is known for its expectorant benefits. When diffused, it is said to loosen excess phlegm and mucus, deposited in the respiratory passageways.
- Ravintsara is gentle enough to be used as a rub on your body, whereby it does not irritate even if the muscle tissue is already inflamed.
Given these published facts, those in search of natural therapy should strongly consider adding this oil to their collection. So, in what products can you find Ravintsara? Products such as essential oils, hand sanitizers. Natural Adventure incorporates Ravintsara into our Purity Hand Sanitizer and Purity Essential Oil Blend. Consider natural healing, especially now, to get you and your family through these hard times. Your body would thank you!
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Do not use on broken skin. If burning or irritation occurs, stop using immediately and consult your healthcare practitioner.