Men’s Aftershave Balm
Our after shave balm is filled with a host of moisturizing and soothing emoluments
Carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results:
- Organic unrefined shea butter
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for treating acne
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction
- Coconut oil : a gentle, yet thorough cleanser. It softens the keratin caps and makes exfoliation much easier. The light, spreading texture of coconut oil enables it to seep into the hair follicles and dissolve the hardened sebum, bringing it up to the skin surface. Because coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and, according to research, great for atopic dermatitis
- Calendula oil : great moisturizer for dry skin and severely chapped or split skin
- Aloe extract : contains auxin and gibberellins, two anti-inflammatory hormones.Great for chronic skin problems such as psoriasis, acne and eczema
- Cucumber extract: soothe skin irritations and reduce swelling, prevent water retention, cucumbers applied topically are often helpful for swollen eyes, burns and dermatitis
- Vitamin E: restores and rejuvenates dehydrated skin
- Beeswax : forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness
- Arrowroot powder : enables active ingredients to penetrate the upper levels of your skin as it has great moisture-absorbing qualities. Arrowroot leaves skin silkier and smoother
- Rosemary essential oil : has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, oily skin, and acne.
- Phthalate free fragrance
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.