Cranberry & Mint Shower/ Bath Butter
Our super foamy bath butter is a great way to have a luxurious, moisturizing and invigorating shower experience. Jojoba beads will moisturize and gently exfoliate.
8 oz jar
Carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results:
- Organic unrefined shea butter - a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production
- Coconut oil - naturally antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and, according to research, great for atopic dermatitis
- Vegetable glycerin - a natural humectant. When used with other natural oils and ingredients, it can seal in moisture on the top layer of our skin while the other oils work their way deep into our cells to provide long-lasting moisture
- Water - keeps cells hydrated and working fine
- Sorbitol - prevents moisture loss by pulling water by osmosis from the air,thus hydrating skin
- Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate - emulsifier and foaming agent
- Sodium chloride - cleansing, antiseptic, astringent
- Phenoxyethanol - occurs naturally in green tea. In short, used as apreservative
- Tetrasodium EDT - softens the skin to allow penetration of other ingredients
- Cranberry powder - will generate gentle exfoliation due to the small, smooth, particles. Helps to restore the look, and feel, of youthful skin by removing dull, dry, patchy skin.
- Vitamin E - has basic antioxidant properties
- Cranberry Oil
- Spearmint essential oil
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.