Natural Eczema Away Skin Treatment Cream
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders Over $49
Natural eczema herbal treatment cream that provides instant relief to dry itchy skin during eczema flare ups and itching. This eczema treatment cream contains ingredients that promise to seal in moisture while locking out bacteria, and calming itching.
1.7 oz bottle
3.3 oz bottle
Adults without sensitive skin
How to Use:
A little of this natural healing treatment cream goes a long way. Use a small amount of this treatment cream as needed to sooth and heal blisters and control itching during flare ups. This treatment cream should not be used on sensitive areas of the body, since it contains natural essential oils, which may irritate those areas.
Carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results from dry itchy skin and eczema flare ups:
- Aloe Butter - Contains auxin and gibberellins, two anti-inflammatory hormones. Great for chronic skin problems such as psoriasis, acne and eczema and itching
- Calendula Butter - Native to Southwestern Asia, as well as Western Europe and the Mediterranean. The common name "marigold" refers to the Virgin Mary, with whom it has been associated since the 14th century, when it was included as an ingredient in an English recipe for fighting plague. It has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action, making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bedsores, varicose veins, rashes, eczema and itch related conditions. It helps soothe and soften sore, inflamed. dry and itchy skin conditions
- Neem Oil - Anti-fungal and moisturizing, also contains two main medicinal compounds; nimbidol and gedunin, which are extremely effective in killing skin fungus and controlling itching
- Tamanu Oil - An excellent healing oil, also aids in the promotion of new skin cell growth. It is one of the most effective agents in promoting the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin
- Vegetable Glycerin - A natural humectant. When used with other natural oils and ingredients, it can seal in moisture on the top layer of our skin while the other oils work their way deep into our cells to provide long-lasting moisture, more moisture results in less itching
- Vitamin E - Helps to regenerate new skin cells and can lighten brown spots or scars. It improves the appearance and texture of rough and dry skin due to its role in maintaining skin barrier function and helping the skin to retain water
- Organic MSM 99.9% Pure - A naturally occurs in our body, it acts as a glue to hold our amino acid chain together. When used on the skin, MSM also soothes itching, hydrates dry skin, reduces scar tissue and improves wound healing from eczema flare ups
- Arrowroot Powder - Known for its soothing and anti-itching properties, it is also a natural healer for skin irritations and leaves skin silky smooth
- A proprietary blend of anti-bacterial, soothing, itch calming essential oils known to treat eczema and other bacterial skin infections
Pair with our Eczema Away Soap for extra benefits
Read our Loving the Skin You Are In Blog here
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients in our natural eczema treatment
- All of eczema treatment creams are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our eczema treatment creams
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Do not use on broken skin. If burning or irritation occurs to the skin, stop using this eczema natural treatment cream immediately and consult your healthcare practitioner.