Just Rose Hips Bar Soap
This wonderfully moisturizing bar is very effective in the prevention of premature aging skin.
4.5 oz bar
Sent to you in an organic cotton bag
Carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results:
- Rosehip Seed Oil - loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines. With skin rejuvenating properties like vitamin C and lycopene, rosehip seed oil is a safer solution to repair the skin’s surface, restore elasticity and protects against sun and pollution stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Powder - is an excellent exfoliant for skin. This finely milled seed powder is rich in Vitamin A (Retinol), a popular vitamin for use in anti-aging formulations due to its ability to rejuvenate the skin and increase collagen production. Rosehip seed powder also contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- Hibiscus Petal Powder (The Botox Plant) - it is one of the most powerful anti-ageing plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity to give a stunning natural youth-boost. With the incredible ability to inhibit the activity of the enzyme elastase, which is responsible for breaking down our skin’s precious elastin, Hibiscus actively combats the ageing process by firming and lifting your skin
- Olive Oil
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- Palm Oil
- Castor Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Chamomile Essential Oil
- Ravensara Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.