Lavender Body Oil
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders Over $49
When body oil is used after a shower on partly dried skin, it seals in moisture leaving skin soft and supple. We have combined oils that are moisturizing without a heavy greasy build up.
Carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results:
- Apricot kernel oil - rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturizing properties is great for face, hands and hair. Vitamins A & C are good for mature dry or sensitive skin. The apricot kernel oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness
- Grapeseed oil: offers protection against sun damage, it has astringent properties which work to tighten the skin. Because grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid, it can also benefit a variety of skin problems, including acne, eczema and dermatitis. This same compound helps to nourish and soothe as well as aiding in the repair of the skin. Vitamin E is the component that helps the skin stay smooth and firm. This oil can be used to help reduce the appearance of age spots, relieve a sunburn, diminish wrinkles and stretch marks
- Vitamin E
- Bulgarian lavender essential oil
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.