Spearmint and Red Clay Bar Soap
Spread the holiday cheer with a soap that offers more than just color.
4.5 oz bar
Sent to you in an organic cotton bag
Carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results:
- Moroccan red clay powder - gently detoxifies the skin without dehydrating or irritating it, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds and sores
- Fullers earth powder - fuller’s earth is a type of clay that contains various minerals, including magnesium, quartz, silica, iron, calcium, calcite and dolomite. It absorbs extra oil from the skin, improves skin elasticity, treats acne and improves skin complexion.
- Spearmint essential oil - contains less menthol than peppermint and has a very calming effect on the nervous system.
- Benzoin essential oil - a relaxant that has deodorizing and astringent properties.
- Olive Oil
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- Palm Oil
- Castor Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Chamomile Essential Oil
- Ravensara Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.