Shingles Away Topical Treatment Oil
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders Over $49
Shingles Away is a careful blend of the finest therapeutic grade essential oils, researched for their effects on inflammation, bacteria and pain. These are all symptoms associated with the shingles virus. Blended with top grade anti-bacterial carrier oils proven to heal shingles, and repair skin tissue. This Shingles Away blend has been proven to dry up those blisters thus reducing the presence of inflammation which causes much of the pain associated with the shingles virus.
1 oz bottle
Shingles Away has been carefully formulated with the following ingredients to provide maximum results and grant instant relief to shingles sufferers:
- East Cape Manuka Oils 100% pure 40%+ Triketones - Has wound healing, soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits. It helps to heal the shingles blisters
- Organic St. John’s Wort - A constituent in this healing herb called hyperforin, has strong anti-bacterial properties. It provides relief to redness, crustiness, scaling and itching and can heal the blisters associated with shingles
- Plantain Leaf - A natural astringent with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. Useful in the treatment of shingles
- Calendula - Heals chapped, dry, cracked skin, a condition of the shingles virus. Calendula oil speeds up the healing of minor cuts and wounds, it has strong antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Keeps shingle blisters from turning into sores.
- Tamanu Oil - An excellent healing oil, also aids in the promotion of new skin cell growth. It is one of the most effective agents in promoting the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating shingles blisters healing and the growth of healthy skin
- Coconut Oil - Helps cure shingles by reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal the blisters. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties
- Cayenne (infused in grapeseed oil) - Capsaicin, a major constituent of cayenne peppers, blocks substance P and therefore reduces pain. Cayenne is used topically, to relieve many different types of pain, from diabetic neuropathy to shingles
- A careful blend of pain fighting, anti-bacterial healing essential oils to help with relief from the shingles pain and blisters
For extra added benefits pair with our Shingles Away Soap
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Do not use on broken skin. If burning or irritation occurs, stop using immediately and consult your healthcare practitioner.