Tea Tree & Lavender Bar Soap
A bar that is exfoliating, anti-bacterial, moisturizing and soothing.
4.5 oz bar
Sent to you in an organic cotton bag
Our base oils
- Tea tree - an excellent treatment for acne. One study found tea tree oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling. Tea tree oil can also treat minor wounds, encourage healing, and prevent infection.
- Lavender - besides lavender's ability to relieve stress and anxiety, it also aids in the treatment of eczema and acne. Lavender improves blood circulation, thus giving skin a radiant look.
- Organic French lavender powder - same great benefits as lavender essential oil.
- Organic Red sandalwood powder (Pterocarpus Soyauxii) - A skin that is healthy-looking outside is properly nourished inside, red sandalwood is one of the best natural ingredients that provide sufficient nourishment to our skin cells. It helps to improve blotchy skin with lots of blemishes and old marks of breakouts, It helps in in exfoliating the upper dead skin cell layer and revealing a fresh layer of skin underneath. An excellent treatment for oily skin with large pores, thus preventing breakouts. Red sandalwood powder is very effective in removing those nagging, stubborn suntans. Added to our soaps, you get the additional benefits of combating premature ageing, treating your blemishes and pimples and soothing your itchy and inflamed skin.
- Olive Oil
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- Palm Oil
- Castor Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Chamomile Essential Oil
- Ravensara Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
Why you should trust Natural Adventure:
- We use only the highest quality, 100% all natural, ingredients
- All of our products are hand made, in small batches, to ensure quality and consistency
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are proudly based in the USA
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm EST are shipped the same day
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.